Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year and thank YOU!

Bonjour!

Long time no blog! I don't even know where to begin. 

First off HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Work has been hectic, life has been hectic and time seems to have flown by! I've literally had no time to myself let alone had time to blog, and by the time I get home it's pitch black so I've had no lighting at all to take pictures.

However, excuses over, 2015 shall see many more frequent posts from me. I've recently just got back from New York and may have spent a little too much on make up (well......what else is a gal to do in the big apple?!) so I may have a few exciting reviews coming up.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to all that have followed and been continuing to read my blog. I've checked in a few times and noticed I was still getting views on previous posts and it means a lot.

I'm looking forward to getting back on the blogging horse and sharing my make up thoughts with you all.

Once again, thank you and a massive happy new year. I hope 2015 is an amazing year for you all!!!

Image from Google

Lots of Love

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment